1. How do I place an order?
- The first step is to register with us as a member by clicking here. (* Enter to register page)
- All you need to do now is browse! You can search for something specific by using the search bar or if you’re looking for a particular type of item you can browse by category located along the top of the page. Our latest items are located under the WHAT’S NEW category link.
- Once you have found the item you want, select your size and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- You can either click on the ‘Continue Shopping’ button or review the items in your cart by clicking on the ‘View cart & checkout’.
- If you’re happy with the items in your shopping bag, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order. If you have a discount code you’d like to use, key it in the box provided before checking out.
2. What do I do if there’s a problem with my order?
Our customer service representatives are more than happy to help you. Email us at email@example.com or call +60 38210 9321.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
You can either pay by:
- Visa & Mastercard
If you check out in a currency other than your credit card’s currency, you may be subject to a currency conversion fee from your card issuer. We recommend consulting your credit card provider for information on any applicable fees.
- MOLPay Payment Gateway (FPX)
If you pay through PayPal, PayPal will provide automatic currency conversion based on the current rate for MYR. Kindly note PayPal’s currency conversion fee is added to the exchange rate, set by an external financial institution. Contact PayPal directly for more details regarding how they determine their currency conversion rates and fees.
- Cash on Delivery
- Grabpay (FPX)
Only for Malaysian Grab users only
4. I couldn’t proceed with payment and my order status is Pending. How do I proceed?
Kindly contact us immediately via email, call or live chat and we’ll assist in cancelling your order so that you can place a new one. We’d ask for your kind assistance not to bank in/transfer the amount to our bank account as we can’t guarantee the item you purchased is still in stock. In the case that you made a payment manually, we will have to refund you in-store credit.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can but you will need to call us on our hotline as soon as possible so that we won’t process your order. Kindly note that all refunds for cancellation will be in store credit.
If it’s too late to cancel your order, we will need to ask you to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of store credit. Please find the ‘Easy Return’ section below.
6. How do I cancel an item from my order?
You will need to call us at our hotline as soon as possible.
If it’s too late, we will need to ask you to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of store credit. Please contact our Customer Service representatives here (*Note:Enter contact us)
7. Why was my order cancelled?
In most cases, orders are automatically cancelled if we do not receive payments from you via MOLPay/PayPal. However, if the amount has been deducted from your bank account, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out right away!
8. How do I add an item to my order after checking out?
You will need to make a separate order altogether.
9. I received my order, but one of them is missing. What do I do?
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to email@example.com.
10. I’ve received an incorrect item in my order.
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then need to return the incorrectly received item back to us. Click here (*Enter “Easy Return”) for information on how to return an item.
11. Do you restock items?
Some items are restock able. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it in our newsletter, so it’s good to check frequently.
12. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items in our newsletter and Instagram, so don’t forget to subscribe and check frequently!
Vouchers and Coupon
1.What are your standard terms & conditions for sales using codes?
- For registered members only.
- Applicable once only in a single receipt.
- Discount codes cannot be combined.
- Cash vouchers and store credit are not exchangeable for cash.
- EdaBeran Group Sdn. Bhd. has the rights to amend their terms & conditions at any time.
2. How many voucher codes can I apply per order?
Only one voucher code can be applied per order.
3. Why is my discount code not working?
Please bear in mind that brand exclusions may apply and it’s up to EB’s discretion to omit them from the promotion. Apart from that, always remember that you must be logged in for the code to work!
4. Can I return & exchange items that I have purchased with voucher code?
Only purchase with selected codes are returnable & exchangeable. Please inquire further at email@example.com for codes that are valid for returns & exchange.
Registration and Online Account
1. Do I need to register to shop?
Registering with us helps speed up the ordering process for you, as we would already have with us your billing and shipping details. It also allows you to keep track of your current and past order, and payment status.
2. How do I create an account?
Click Here to register by filling in your details and following the instructions.
3. By registering, will I automatically receive updates on new arrivals and any ongoing sales and promotions?
No, not unless you sign up to our newsletter. By signing up, you will be the first to know of our new arrivals, exclusive discounts, promotions and flash sales.
4. Will you pass my details to any other companies?
No, we will not pass your details on to other companies. Don’t worry! All information you provide us with is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
5. What do I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
If you’ve forgotten your password, just click the ‘Forgotten Your Password’ button and it will be emailed to you right away. If you still do not receive an email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you promptly.
6. What is your online security policy?
We want to make sure you’re safe and secure when you’re shopping with us online. Rest assured we do not sell nor disclose any customers’ personal information to other parties for any purposes.
Click on the link here
1. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it on our Facebook fan page or Instagram account, so it’s good to check frequently.
2. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items on our Facebook fan page, so it’s a good idea for you to check regularly.
3. How do I stock/sell my products on your website?
Easy! Please email the person in charge at email@example.com and provide photos of your product, website address (if any), price range and any relevant information that you think we should know.